On Saturday, we went to a birthday party out at Thanksgiving Point. Andan was too young to really play any of the games or anything. But he did to get feed the baby cows. They would come up and sniff his face and he would giggle. Then he got to go on a pony ride which he LOVED! He laughed the whole time. It was alot of fun even though it was VERY cold!!!
I just can't believe how curious and interested in things he is getting. And what the little attitude he is also getting! He makes me laugh all the time!

Denika
12 years ago
3 comments:
They are so fun at this age.
Love ya!
Hi Trac- We haven't found out the sex yet, I am only 11 weeks so in a few weeks I will be able to.....Hope everything is well.
ooh! how fun, It really was cold on saturday. What a handsome little guy. Hope everyhting is good with the family. love ya!
Jodi
Post a Comment