Me, Andan, grandma and Kota went to monster trucks this weekend. The boys LOVED it.
How fun Trace!! I love the Monster Trucks!! Hope your hanging in there! I sure love ya!!! Wendy
How fun for them! I don't see myself enjoying that, but I bet Quinton would.
I've been to a Monster truck show before. I was deaf for about a week after. Fun, but loud. I'm glad the boys had a good time. What a fun mom you are.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun Trace!! I love the Monster Trucks!! Hope your hanging in there! I sure love ya!!! Wendy
How fun for them! I don't see myself enjoying that, but I bet Quinton would.
I've been to a Monster truck show before. I was deaf for about a week after. Fun, but loud. I'm glad the boys had a good time. What a fun mom you are.
Post a Comment